Lambda Sigma Pi Women's Service Organization
Lambda Sigma Pi is a women's service organization dedicated to loyalty and service to people in and around the community of Missouri University of Science and Technology. This elite group of women joins together to organize service events and fundraisers throughout the year to give back to the wonderful community of Rolla, Missouri.
Learn about Us! Stay Informed!
View the dates of our Rush parties!
Our rush page will get you started on the path to being a part of Lambda Sigma Pi! The best way to find out if we're right for you is to come to a rush party and get to know us!
Looking for our Door Decorating Contest? Click here for more details!
What our alumnae have learned through Lambda Sigma Pi:
- "What real friendship is."
- "LSP prepared me for a lifetime of service."
- "Lambda Sig has taught me responsibility and respect. I've learned how to work hard and play hard."
- "LSP gave me a group of people who had confidence in me when I didn't have it in myself. It has made me the driven, empowered woman that I am and given me the faith in myself to become the leader I am within a very intimidating and male dominated industry."
- "LSP gave me my fondest and most fun memories of college. Even more than my Greek life. Excellent opportunity for friendship and leadership."
- "LSP helped me be bold and comfortable in my own skin."
- "LSP helped me be a leader."
- "LSP has helped me be fearlessly and authentically me."
- "I would not be the person AT ALL that I am today without LSP. All the things I always wanted to do but didn't know how to get involved...Yeah LSP did that for me. I never had any confidence what so ever. LSP made me BUILD that. I had friends that challenged me, we're tough, and toughness the hard way but a way that made me grow. LSP is the best thing that has happened in my life thus far. I would be 10,000,000 steps behind without it."
- "LSP helped me get my first job. I spoke with such pride and it set me apart from the competition."
- "LSP helped me believe in myself. That confidence helped me find true love."
- "LSP opened my eyes to service opportunities. Since leaving I think I have served my community and other more than I would have otherwise. My family and I have fostered 8 kiddos and hope to have more."
- "Confidence in the form of building up other women."
- "LSP helped me start and grow my business."
- "Perseverance and time management."
- "LSP has given me a voice, self confidence and a sense of sisterhood, courage, and loyalty. LSP helped me to find the kind of woman I was meant to be."
- "How to not be afraid and go for it even when it thinks it is impossible."
- "I will serve my community throughout my life, no matter where I am, because LSP ingrained it into me to give back to the world that gave me so much."
- "As part of LSP we always had fun while working hard, to help others. I have been successful with always having fun even while struggling."
- "I learned to recognize my weaknesses and take advantage of my strengths."
Don't forget to follow our social media accounts: